Education in this mortal life begins shortly after conception, when an unborn baby learns to recognize his mother’s and others’ voices while developing in the womb. The process of education continues in more assertively after birth through a baby’s interactions with a new world, including other people.
At Prosperopedia.com, we follow the education process from the very beginnings throughout a person’s life to the end.
This section of Prosperopedia.com is dedicated to the education of children and youth and includes topics such as:
- Helping kids develop motor skills
- Monitoring the progress of children as they move from newborn to adolescence
- Teaching a child to reach
- Schooling options, including homeschooling and formal schooling such as public and private schools
- Preparing children to be productive in an increasingly competitive world
- Ensuring that technology is a help rather than a hindrance in the education process
- The critical roles of music, sports, and free play for education
- Many others
We hope you find benefit in the educational resources you find here, and that your life is made more fulfilling as you use this information to help yourself and others within your realm of influence succeed in educational pursuits so they can ultimately prosper.